Welcome to the blog home of the Pixel Chicks! :)
We're so happy you've found us! Come back often as we have big big things in store, including contests, giveaways and of course, photography... lots and lots of photography!
- our blogs
- our websites
Sunday, February 17, 2008
My name is Cindy. I choose to concentrate on relationships with my photography for a very good reason. I truly believe that a marraige can be saved with ONE special photograph. I have a passion for creating images for your family that help you truly see on a peice of paper what you hope is true in your heart. We need moments to stand still and soak up the best part of this life. The people we love and those that love us back. It isn't what car we drive or the house we live in that really matters but who we love and how we love them. I hope you see an image on my site that makes you thankful for the realtionships in your life. I can't wait to meet you and spend some time with your family. I can make the sweet moments last just a little bit longer....
A Few Favorite things you may not know about me...
* I eat something chocolate EVERYDAY..
* I Love the smell of the rain in the summer before it starts raining..
* I Love the sound of the Orchestra tuning their instruments before a concert.
* My favorite sound is the sound of my children when they sing together.
* The only scary movies I can watch are scary sci fi because they could never really happen.
* Children always amuse me.
* I totally am an addict about learning new things.
Thanks for listening.. If you are in the Atlanta area and are looking for a photographer.. I would love to meet you!
770 547 1018
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
This Photo was taken by the Divine Miss Laura Stetser!!
Well I am the first one in line to tell a little about myself. I just want to start out by saying it is an honor to be a part of this community of wonderful photographers. Here is a little bit about me.
I have loved capturing life in photographs for as long as I can remember. Life goes by so quickly sometimes too fast. I know that the important moments are not always the ones that are planned out. When I photograph your child/children I try to capture the little things about them, the goofy grin, the way they look when they are learning something new, the individual personality, the thoughtful way they approach a flower. It is these moments that I strive to capture, so that the photos will speak to the person viewing them and years from now you can remember what they were thinking. I love what I do and I try to have that show in everything I provide with my business.
Now here are some little things to know about me as Megan, not the photographer.
* I have an amazing husband, he rocks! I was so smart to say YES that day…
* My children can make me laugh and cry all in the same moment. I love them to pieces and I am very proud of the people that they are growing up to be.
* I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, but only when they come right out of the oven. I could care less about them after the first day. However that does not mean I don’t eat a PILE of them.
* I have a French bulldog, Ramona. I confess that I spoil her rotten, I cannot help it, those huge eyes, huge bat ears and her snores, how can I resist?
* I am scared of the dark, but I am getting better at it. I used to sleep under the covers but now I only have to cover the ear that is closest to the door. Weird….
* When I was 17 NEVER in a million years would I have thought that I would drive a mini van, BUT I do, and I like it!
* I love my Burt’s Bees chap stick, LOVE it!!
* I, hands down, love to laugh with my friends. I am very lucky, I have some GREAT friends who happen to be hysterical.
* I cannot start my day without a cup of PG Tips tea with raw sugar and milk.
* Oh yeah, one last thing, I am not a writer. In college, I was terrible in English so please excuse my run on sentences and such.
All images and materials on this blog are copyrighted by their owners and are protected by Federal Copyright Law! DO NOT COPY (in any way, which includes downloading) any of the images on this blog without express written consent!
- ▼ 2008 (9)