This Photo was taken by the Divine Miss Laura Stetser!!
Well I am the first one in line to tell a little about myself. I just want to start out by saying it is an honor to be a part of this community of wonderful photographers. Here is a little bit about me.
I have loved capturing life in photographs for as long as I can remember. Life goes by so quickly sometimes too fast. I know that the important moments are not always the ones that are planned out. When I photograph your child/children I try to capture the little things about them, the goofy grin, the way they look when they are learning something new, the individual personality, the thoughtful way they approach a flower. It is these moments that I strive to capture, so that the photos will speak to the person viewing them and years from now you can remember what they were thinking. I love what I do and I try to have that show in everything I provide with my business.
Now here are some little things to know about me as Megan, not the photographer.
* I have an amazing husband, he rocks! I was so smart to say YES that day…
* My children can make me laugh and cry all in the same moment. I love them to pieces and I am very proud of the people that they are growing up to be.
* I LOVE chocolate chip cookies, but only when they come right out of the oven. I could care less about them after the first day. However that does not mean I don’t eat a PILE of them.
* I have a French bulldog, Ramona. I confess that I spoil her rotten, I cannot help it, those huge eyes, huge bat ears and her snores, how can I resist?
* I am scared of the dark, but I am getting better at it. I used to sleep under the covers but now I only have to cover the ear that is closest to the door. Weird….
* When I was 17 NEVER in a million years would I have thought that I would drive a mini van, BUT I do, and I like it!
* I love my Burt’s Bees chap stick, LOVE it!!
* I, hands down, love to laugh with my friends. I am very lucky, I have some GREAT friends who happen to be hysterical.
* I cannot start my day without a cup of PG Tips tea with raw sugar and milk.
* Oh yeah, one last thing, I am not a writer. In college, I was terrible in English so please excuse my run on sentences and such.